We are busy getting ready for the start of another school year! We hope you and your family have had a wonderful summer and made many wonderful memories. We welcome our returning families, as we continue to celebrate our 50th Anniversary. To our new families, we are happy to have you be a part of Saint Stephen School. We look forward to a wonderful year!
Here are just a few reminders to get you started:
- The First Day of School for Grades 1-8 is Wednesday, August 27th. School begins at 8:30 A.M. This will be a half-day of school, with 12:25 P.M. dismissal. There is no after school program.
- Thursday and Friday are also half-days, with 12:25 P.M. dismissal. There is no after school program.
- Pre-K and Kindergarten Orientation is this Thursday, August 28th at 10:00 A.M. Parents will meet the teachers as well as their Aides. There will be a brief “introduction” to Pre-K and K, explaining curriculum, schedules and other information. Parents are asked to bring the items listed on their supply list, labeled accordingly. At this time, we also ask that you please submit all paper work at this time.
- The First Day of School for Pre-K and Kindergarten is Tuesday, September 2nd. This will be a FULL day of school (2:50 P.M dismissal).
- The After School Program will begin on Tuesday, September 2nd. Forms can be found under the Parents tab, click on the “documents” link.
- The following forms must be handed in by Friday, August 29th: Parent/Student Handbook, Photo Permission Forms, LCSW Permission/Waiver: These can be found here: 2014-2015 Parent Student Agreement Form Photo-Image Permission Form SOCIAL WORKER PERMISSION
- Athletic Forms (Grades 4-8) must also handed in on Friday, August 29th: These can be found here: Athletic Form Info & Checklist Athletic Program Med. Authorization Sports Permission Form-Parents
Wishing you all a “Happy First Week Back”!!