The Saint Stephen School Wildcats would like to thank Mr. Wingate for his generosity in providing our Champs with Varsity Jackets. The Wildcats had an amazing season this year. We wish our Seniors the very best of luck next year!!
Here are your reminders for the week:
- Report cards were sent home Monday. Please sign and return envelopes.
- Our Mother’s Day plant sale will be extended until the end of the week. Order forms came home last week. More can be found here:MOTHERS.DAY.PLANT.SALE.ORDER.FORM_20140331110748-MOTHERS.DAY.PLANT.SALE.ORDER.FORM_20140331110815 and MOTHERS.DAY.PLANT.SALE.ORDER.FORM_20140331110840.
- Our Alex and Ani fundraiser will take place Wednesday, April 23rd from 6:00-8:00 PM. For more information, Alex and Ani
- Our Lenten Food Drive, sponsored by Grade 5, will continue until Friday. Please give what you can to help those during this Lenten Season.
- This week’s Drama club for “Annie” will be held Wednesday for those with speaking parts only. Any questions, please contact the office.
- Hold the date for the Father/Daughter Dance! It will be held, Friday, May 9th, 2014. More details to follow after Spring Vacation.
- Sports News: Girls Softball (tryouts) will begin April 21st. Cross Country will begin April 22nd.
- Learn more about the benefits of a Catholic School Education at http://catholicschoolshartford.org.
- Please follow Superintendent Dr. Dale R. Hoyt on Twitter at https://twitter.com/@drhoytOCS.
- You can also “like” Office of Catholic Schools on Facebook at http://tinyurl.com/qdyrb3b.
Thank you and have a wonderful week!
The following students participated in the CT Future Musicians All-State Band concert that was held on Saturday, March 22 at Central Connecticut State University: Carlos Aurora, John Pienkos, Xing Xing Brigantic, Autumn Anderson and Carolina Galvis.
We are very proud of our future musicians